Final Products.

I had initially planned to create seven idents. One of these were lost after I couldn’t create it using the modeling clay. I did record the footage for four of my idents: blue, green, orange, and red. These were the only ones I got to create due to time limits. To make a final product I only had the time to make three idents. Red, green, and blue.

Advertisements
Tagged

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: